Assalamu'alaikum wr. wb.
Selamat malam,, hehehe.. masih saja online nieh... Biarin saja ah... Hem, pengen posting sesuatu, tapi apa yaw... Hemm.. yuk belajar dunia ICT khususnya dunia Hack.. Setuju???
Sebelum kita beranjak terlampau jauh... Kita akan membahas mengenai Hacker.. Siapa sih yang bisa disebut seorang hacker???? Berikut adalah beberapa definisi yang famous di telinga kita... Simak gan..
Peretas (Inggris: hacker) adalah orang yang mempelajari, menganalisa, memodifikasi, menerobos masuk ke dalam komputer dan jaringan komputer, baik untuk keuntungan atau dimotivasi oleh tantangan. [Wikipedia Indonesia, 2011]
Hacker (term), a contentious term used in computing for several types of personHacker (computer security) or cracker, who accesses a computer system by circumventing its security systemHacker (programmer subculture), who shares an anti-authoritarian approach to software development now associated with the free software movementHacker (hobbyist), who makes innovative customizations or combinations of retail electronic and computer equipment[Wikipedia Inggris, 2011]
A person who writes programs in assembly language or in system-level languages, such as C. The term often refers to any programmer, but its true meaning is someone with a strong technical background who is "hacking away" at the bits and bytes.[Computer Desktop Encyclopedia]
Slang a computer fanatic, esp one who through a personal computer breaks into the computer system of a company, government, etc.
[Collins Discovery Encyclopedia, 1st edition © HarperCollins Publishers 2005]
hacker - (Originally, someone who makes furniture with an axe) 1. A person who enjoys exploring the details of programmable systems and how to stretch their capabilities, as opposed to most users, who prefer to learn only the minimum necessary.
2. One who programs enthusiastically (even obsessively) or who enjoys programming rather than just theorizing about programming.
3. A person capable of appreciating hack value.
4. A person who is good at programming quickly.
5. An expert at a particular program, or one who frequently does work using it or on it; as in "a Unix hacker". (Definitions 1 through 5 are correlated, and people who fit them congregate.)
6. An expert or enthusiast of any kind. One might be an astronomy hacker, for example.
7. One who enjoys the intellectual challenge of creatively overcoming or circumventing limitations.
8. (Deprecated) A malicious meddler who tries to discover sensitive information by poking around. Hence "password hacker", "network hacker". The correct term is cracker.
The term "hacker" also tends to connote membership in the global community defined by the net (see The Network and Internet address). It also implies that the person described is seen to subscribe to some version of the hacker ethic.
It is better to be described as a hacker by others than to describe oneself that way. Hackers consider themselves something of an elite (a meritocracy based on ability), though one to which new members are gladly welcome. Thus while it is gratifying to be called a hacker, false claimants to the title are quickly labelled as "bogus" or a "wannabee".
9. (University of Maryland, rare) A programmer who does not understand proper programming techniques and principles and doesn't have a Computer Science degree. Someone who just bangs on the keyboard until something happens. For example, "This program is nothing but spaghetti code. It must have been written by a hacker".
This article is provided by FOLDOC - Free Online Dictionary of Computing (foldoc.org)
Yup demikianlah tadi definisi mengenai hacker.. Semoga bermanfaat bagi siapapun yang membacanya...
Referensi Definisi Hacker :